Total black! A new look, a new technology, a new way of living the road. With the “Plasma Electrolytic Oxidation” treated surface the aluminum core changes its soul.
The Racing Zero has been redesigned. Now 17mm wide internally, when combined with 25 or 28mm tyres, the rim and tyre form a squarer profile which leads to less drag and better rolling resistance.
Plasma Electrolytic Oxidation
The Zero Nite features a “Plasma Electrolytic Oxidation” treated surface for a dark look and superior braking. This is possible thanks to a very fine and compact matrix of alpha and microcrystalline gamma alumina and amorphous alumina embedded on the surface. Thanks to the high hardness of the layer, it presents excellent wear resistance.
There is also a special design for Racing Zero Nite’s braking surface. The design, created by turning, allows superior braking efficiency. Specific blue brake pads should be used with this model.
MoMag™ technology means no holes in your rim. No holes me that the rim stays uniform at each point, becoming free from stress points or zones of weakness and, if used as a clincher no rim tape needed, reducing weight.
This technology gives you greater rim lifetime, resistance to fatigue, run higher tensions for greater stiffness giving you faster acceleration and reactivity.
- Tyre Type - clincher
- Tyre diameter - 28”
- Weight - 1506 g.
- Rim details - Aluminium (6082, T6 Pre-Aging), triple milling, Plasma Electrolytic Oxidation treatment, Square Milling
- Rim height - Front 27 Rear 30 mm
- Rim width (external) - 22,5 mm
- Rim width (internal) - 17mm
- Tyre Width - 25 mm to 32 mm
- Braking system - Caliper
- Braking surface - Aluminium braking surface, Plasma Electrolytic Oxidation treatment, milled
- Axle – QR F/R
- Front wheel spokes -16 (8 left, 8 right)
- Rear wheel spokes - 16 (7 left, 14 right)
- Spokes - Aluminium aero, straight pull
- Nipples - Aluminium
- Front Hub - Carbon, Aluminium flanges
- Rear Hub - Aluminium, Aluminium oversize flange
- Bearings - USB ceramic bearings. Adjustable Cup & Cones bearing system
- Plasma treated HG freewheel. Aluminium Axle