This brand new Racing Quattro has been brought in for 2016 with one purpose in mind. They have been designed with a slightly wider rim to facilitate an easier fitting of 25c tyres. This means the rider can benefit from better comfort, better grip and slower tyre wear.
The Racing Quattro Wheelset boasts a deep section clincher profile of 35mm probably the best value aero wheel available. Not only are these wheels aero but Fulcrum have managed to keep the weight of the wheelset down to just 1725g, that's better than many similarly specced shallow section wheels. The Quattro's come with straight pull aero spokes and red anodised nipples coupled with stealth decals to finish off an impressive wheelset. Offering everything from an aero profile to Fulcrum's legendary durability and a competitive weight these are a leading all-round road and triathlon wheelset.
- 35mm alloy aero profile clincher rim
- 16 stainless steel straight pull AERO spokes on the front and 21 on the rear.
- New aluminium antirotation system hub with adjustable industrial bearing.
- Fulcrum's very durable fully sealed cartridge bearing hubs
- Mega Drive hub flange for excellent power transfer
- Great looking graphics and red alloy oversize spoke nipples
- Weight - 1725g
- Racing Quattro wheels are compatible with Campagnolo Shimano and Sram drivetrains