The Racing Quattro Carbon incorporates an extremely advanced carbon fibre rim with technology deriving from wheels at the higher end of the spectrum. The carbon fibre rim allows for less rotational weight and thus increased reactivity. Quicker accelerations on both the flats as well as on inclines and less weight to drag up the longer climbs that challenge every rider eventually.
The Racing Quattro Carbon also takes advantage of technology developed for the World Tour athletes that has trickled down upon its braking surface in the form of the 3Diamant treatment which renders its stopping power closer to that of aluminum than that of carbon. All the benefits of a carbon rim with the safety and stopping power of the aluminium rim.
- Rim: UD Full Carbon Clincher, 40mm deep section
- External Width: 24.2mm
- Brake Surface: 3Diamant treatment
- Front Axle: Quick release, Carbon with Aluminium flanges
- Rear Axle: Quick release, Aluminium Body
- Freehub: Aluminium Plasma treated freehub body
- Bearings: IBS, adjustable sealed cartridge bearings
- Spokes: Aero Stainless Steel
- Weight: 1550g per pair without QR
- Includes: Skewers, Carbon specific brake pads