Resulting from an evolutionary design, this is the new generation of the Gallium Pro, the most balanced frame ever built by Argon 18. To show their commitment in building the best bike ever, a painstaking attention, a unique expertise and all of Argon 18's experts’ passion for the sport were infused to the smallest detail to refine this frameset.
Able to venture off the beaten path, but as lightweight as a World Tour frame, the Gallium Pro Disc is the most balanced racing disc bike on the market. The legendary Gallium Pro gains disc brakes, loses weight and stays just as nimble and fast. The best keeps getting better.
With painstaking attention to detail, from small parts to a redesigned cable routing, no details were overlooked. Argon 18 have pushed the limit of their carbon layup. The Gallium Pro Disc truly sets it's self apart with exciting features including:
- Layup and testing benchmarked on the original Gallium Pro
- Geometry based their World Tour proven race bike
- Innovative, light, sturdy and fully integrated frame/fork 12mm quick release thru-axle wheel attachment system that makes correct installation reliable and repeatable
- Refined and easy-to-use 27.2mm seatpost. Offers more compliance, adjustability and comfort
- 3D System extends positioning flexibility by offering 3 headtube heights for every frame size, thus giving a perfect adjustment of handlebar height for every rider / incremental front-end rigidity increase vs. standard spacers of +5% at 15mm, and +11% at 25mm
All bikes when purchased come with a free set up, custom bike fit with our Body Scanning CRM laser fitting module & a free service when collected in-store. For more information on deciding the best fit if you cannot make it to our retail outlet then please use the following Bike Sizing Guide.
Please note: Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time.