Drawing on years of Grand Tour winning experience and combining this with a refined design and the highest quality materials, Pinarello has created the Dogma F SRAM RED AXS Disc Road Bike. It offers the optimal blend of handling, responsiveness, comfort and aerodynamics to become the ideal choice for any rider on any parcours, granting nimble climbing, sharp descending and ultra-reactive sprinting.
Made from TorayCa T1100 1K carbon fibre with Nanoalloy technology and featuring an asymmetric design, the frameset donates a lofty stiffness to weight ratio. In comparison to the Dogma F12, the Dogma F frame is 9% lighter and 12% stiffer to ensure even more reactivity out on the road. Similarly, the Onda fork is 16% lighter while adhering to strict safety standards and uses its distinctive shape to deliver precise steering, stability and vibration damping.
New Flatback, truncated frameset tube profiles have been extensively developed via CFD software to markedly reduce aerodynamic drag, with the Dogma F now 4.8% more slippery through the air compared to its predecessor. Innovative fork tabs, TiCR fully internal brake hose routing and a new seatpost shape combine to further reduce airflow turbulence. The seatpost also slashes weight from the chassis by featuring a titanium saddle rail cradle and bolts.
Pinarello’s Race geometry places the rider in a powerful, efficient and comfortable riding position and this is aided by the ergonomic shape of the MOST Talon Ultra integrated carbon handlebar and stem. The Fulcrum Speed 40 DB XDR Disc wheelset affords spritely changes in pace and uses its wind tunnel tuned rim profile to scythe through the air. The range-topping SRAM RED AXS gear setup uses its wireless configuration to shift flawlessly, and the matching SRAM RED hydraulic disc brakes stop with aplomb in all weather conditions.
- The Dogma F blends years of Grand Tour winning experience, refined design, the highest-quality materials and unquestionable style
- The Dogma F perfectly balances handling, responsiveness, comfort and aerodynamics, all while dropping weight
- Truly versatile, the Dogma F can climb, descend and sprint with equal flair, making it the ideal choice for any rider or parcours
- Comprising TorayCa T1100 1K Carbon with Nanoalloy Technology within an asymmetric design, the frameset grants an extreme stiffness to weight ratio
- The frame weight is 9% lighter than the Dogma F12, while being 12% stiffer
- Pinarello claimed Dogma F Disc frame weight: 865 grams, size 53, unpainted
- 16% lighter, the Onda fork still stringently adheres to safety standards
- The distinctive shape of the Onda fork delivers precise steering, stability and vibration damping
- New Flatback frameset tube profiles and fork flaps reduce aerodynamic drag by 4.8% compared to the Dogma F12
- TiCR internal cable routing neatly organises brake hoses to keep them out of the wind
- Ultralight headset bearings further shave weight
- A new seatpost profile lowers drag, while its titanium saddle rail cradle is super-light
- The Race frameset geometry allows a powerful but comfortable riding position
- The frameset-to-tyre clearance is roomy enough for plush 28mm wide tyres
- The Fulcrum Speed 40 DB XDR Disc wheelset is light, laterally stiff and wind tunnel tuned
- A SRAM RED eTap AXS 12-speed gear set up shifts flawlessly via its wireless configuration
- SRAM RED hydraulic disc brakes grant confidence-inspiring stopping power in all conditions
- The MOST Talon Ultra handlebar features a new carbon layup to lower weight by 13% while maintaining stiffness
All bikes when purchased come with a free set up, custom bike fit with our Body Scanning CRM laser fitting module & a free service when collected in-store. For more information on deciding the best fit if you cannot make it to our retail outlet then please use the following Bike Sizing Guide.