BMC Roadmachine X Apex 1 Disc Road Bike
A genuinely multifaceted bike, the BMC Roadmachine X Apex 1 Disc Road Bike performs across rough roads and gravel tracks to make it an excellent choice for any adventure, no matter its length, topography or terrain.
The alloy frame is light but robust to afford acceleration, efficiency and resilience. The partnering carbon fork stops surface vibrations reaching the hands and gives an instant response to steering input. BMC’s Tuned Compliance Concept manipulates the frame’s seatstays, the fork and the seatpost to increase their vertical flex for heightened comfort over irregular surfaces. A balanced geometry gives improved control while shorter chainstays quicken the frame’s response under power.
Frameset clearance for up to 34mm tyres allows the use of hardy and comfortable multi-surface tyres while the Mavic Open wheelset gifts the strength and resilience necessary for tackling broken road surfaces and gravel paths. The SRAM Apex 1 gear setup changes faultlessly and uses its single chainring configuration to simplify use and reduce mechanicals. The matching hydraulic disc brakes, also from the Apex range, give assured stopping power, even in wet and muddy conditions.
Included mudguards and frame rack mounting points complete the package and extend the bike's scope of use to cycling in the worst weather and also light-duty touring.
- A multifaceted and no-nonsense bike that is perfect for adventures across rough roads, gravel paths and for light-duty touring
- The high-grade alloy frame is stiff and light for efficient pedalling response
- A carbon fork reduces surface vibrations and provides accurate steering
- The frame’s seatstays, the carbon fork and the seatpost are manipulated by BMC’s Tuned Compliance Concept to afford rough road cushioning without sacrificing power transfer
- The versatile geometry improves control while the shorter chain stays reward with rapid accelerations
- Tyre clearance for up to 34mm allows for wider multi-surface tyres to be used
- Mavic Open Disc wheelset is light but robust
- SRAM Apex 1 gears shift with accuracy and dependability and the single chainring format reduces mechanicals and is easy to maintain
- Hydraulic disc brakes stop flawlessly in all conditions
All bikes when purchased come with a free set up, custom bike fit with our Body Scanning CRM laser fitting module & a free service when collected in-store. For more information on deciding the best fit if you cannot make it to our retail outlet then please use the following Bike Sizing Guide.