Aerodynamic, stiff and compliant, the new Focus Izalco MAX Disc 8.8 Road Bike is a true all-rounder, retaining the lightweight reputation that made it famous. Fully redesigned from the ground up, the Focus MAX technology carbon frameset is the perfect platform to build a competitive racing bike upon, with wind-cheating aerodynamics and a lightweight carbon seatpost that boosts comfort too.
Shimano supply the groupset in the form of their superb Ultegra R8020 option. With crisp and snappy mechanical gear changes, it's a wholly reliable set of components with unbeatable hydraulic disc brakes that have uniform stopping power in any weather.
Rolling on a set of Novatec R5 carbon clincher wheels, this bike is fast, comfortable and versatile. With a 20mm internal rim width, you can enjoy a larger volume of air, and the frame can take up to 28mm wide tyres, while the 50mm rim depth makes them perfect for varied terrain.
- Focus MAX technology carbon frameset with aerodynamic tube shapes
- Shimano Ultegra R8020 mechanical groupset offering precise shifting
- Powerful modulated hydraulic disc brakes
- Novatec R5 carbon clincher disc wheelset with 50mm deep rims
- Focus Aero Carbon seatpost dampens road vibrations while keeping a streamlined profile
All bikes when purchased come with a free set up, custom bike fit with our Body Scanning CRM laser fitting module & a free service when collected in-store. For more information on deciding the best fit if you cannot make it to our retail outlet then please use the following Bike Sizing Guide.