In store collection only
Cervelo's S3 Ultegra 8020 Disc Road Bike is ideal for crits and sprinting, with an incredibly strong and stiff frame that's ready to get you to the finish line faster. The frame layup and tubing shapes are not only aerodynamic but help to damp road vibrations for more comfort. With increased stiffness in the head tube and bottom bracket, you'll experience improved handling that's stable and precise at speed and through corners.
Specced with Shimano's Ultegra Di2 disc groupset, shifting is incredibly smooth and fast, and braking powerful. Novatec R5 48mm Carbon Disc wheels are strong and roll smooth and fast.
- TrueAero combines specific tube shapes, sizes and design features to improve aerodynamic flow
- BBright system - Utilising larger tubes in the seat tube, down tube and left-hand chainstay, stiffness and pedalling efficiency are increased while keeping weight to a minimum
- Aero Cable Management - The fork, frame and handlebar hide the brake and gear cables from the wind for improved aerodynamics, with no compromise on performance
- Shimano's Ultegra 8020 groupset is performance-oriented yet retains durability and reliability
- Shimano Ultegra disc brakes
- DT Swiss P1800 Spline 32 Disc wheelset
All bikes when purchased come with a free set up, custom bike fit with our Body Scanning CRM laser fitting module & a free service when collected in-store. For more information on deciding the best fit if you cannot make it to our retail outlet then please use the following Bike Sizing Guide.