The new model features a spectacular design that blends its trademark black with fluorescent yellow. The resistance unit, where the rear wheel of the bike is placed, now sports a much more modern and stylish design. Also of note is the change in the format of the ventilation system, now with several grills on the cover, combined with the fluorescent yellow around the central part. Thanks to this new feature the Bkool Smart Pro is even quieter than its predecessor, which already boasted reduced noise levels.
Also new, the Bkool Smart Pro 2 adds a new quick release system allowing for the adjustment of wider hubs to accommodate all wheel sizes. Both on road and mountain bikes, set-up is fast and simple, maintaining one of the hallmarks of the Spanish brand.
- Bkool Simulator. It includes the most advanced simulator that controls the trainer's resistance for a realist user experience.
- Smart resistance control. The trainer adjusts the resistance automatically according to the route, providing extreme terrain
- simulation including inertia.
- Powerful. Up to 1,200W (20% slope maximum).
- Greatest sensations. The feeling when riding is close to reality, exceeding most high-end trainers.
- Wireless. ANT+ & Bluetooth Smart.
- Wheel friendly. Adjustable to any wheel size (20"-29").
- Plug & Play. No set-up needed.
- Compact & light. Easy storage, foldable. Reduced size and weight (12Kg).
- Stable. With extendable feet.
- New stylish design.
- Quieter, thanks to the redesigned fan cover.
- Redesigned bike attachment, allowing wider bike hubs to fit in.
- New packaging. Improved inner and outer cartons.